The GXP2110 enterprise IP phone is a Linux-based device with 4 lines, 3 XML programmable soft keys, and 4-way conferencing. The phone is great for a busy office environment. Its HD audio and backlit LCD screen deliver high quality calls with and web apps such as weather and real-time currency exchange feed add personalization to each phone.
- Secure and easy to manage
- 4 dual-color line keys (with 4 SIP accounts). 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys. Up to 5-way conference and up to 11 call appearances with 7 dual-color BLF extension keys
- HD wideband audio, superb full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance
- Automated phone book synchronization with directory server using XML
- Integrated real-time web applications (weather, stock, currency, RSS news, etc.)