Polycom RMX 2000
Real-time media conference platform
- AdvancedTCA® and IMS-ready architecture offer a flexible, scalable, and future-proof platform
- Simple and accessible multipoint conferencing with on demand meeting rooms and optimized layouts
- A cost-effective delivery of the highest quality video, audio, and content for the ultimate user experience
Features and Benefits
- Standards-based conferencing platform for ultra high-speed connectivity and extreme low latency
- Incorporates a modular, IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS)-ready design to support highly scalable, next generation deployments
- Supports the full range of video resolutions (CIF, standard definition, and high definition)
- Fully unified communications with support for IP (H.323/SIP), PSTN, and ISDN on a single platform
- Security through standard-based AES Encryption
- Migrate to HD without forfeiting investments in bridges, endpoints, and applications
The Advanced Platform for Simplified Multipoint Conferencing
The Polycom RMX 2000 real-time media conference platform delivers high performance video and audio conferencing to enterprises, service providers or any organization that demands the utmost in communication ease, quality, and reliability.
Advanced Open IP Platform
The foundation of the Polycom RMX 2000 conference platform is the standards-based Advanced Telecommunications Computing Architecture (AdvancedTCA®) which enables organizations to leverage their existing and future conferencing investments. By optimizing its resources, regardless of call type, the Polycom RMX 2000 conference platform always operates at peak efficiency across all environments. The AdvancedTCA design also facilitates superior performance, scale, and cost-effective integration of IP (H.323 and SIP), PSTN and ISDN conferencing services.
Simple and Accessible Conferencing
Easy to set up, easy to use and a powerful tool for collaboration, the Polycom RMX 2000 real-time media conference platform provides intuitive, high quality multipoint conferencing to end users, as well as unparalleled flexibility and control to administrators. Its straightforward user and administrator interfaces enable consistent, in-person communications experiences without cumbersome technology roadblocks, which increases productivity and speeds the rate of conferencing adoption.
Ultimate User Experience
The superior engineering and design principles of the Polycom RMX 2000 platform provide the perfect balance of conference power, control, and ease-of-use. Support for a range of video resolutions, flawless interactions via high-quality audio and content delivery and QoS control recreate the in-person meeting experience. Organizations benefit from improved communication, increased collaboration, and faster decision-making, enabling them to meet the challenges and seize the opportunities of todays interconnected world.
The Polycom RMX 2000 multipoint conference platform is the result of Polycoms sustained leadership in conferencing and is fundamental to the Polycom VC2 vision for transforming visual communications.
* Polycom UltimateHD High definition video, audio, and content sharing
* High-scale, future proof, modular platform Flexible IMS-ready architecture and AdvancedTCA design
* Multi-network support IP (H.323,SIP), PSTN, and ISDN on a single chassis
* Easy, secure access from anywhere Multi-tiered Web-based management
* Anytime, on demand conferencing Always-on virtual meeting rooms
* Resilient multipoint conferencing Polycom Lost Packet Recovery (LPR)
* Easy integration to existing workflows Comprehensive XML API tool kit